mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bob Marley



"Turn your lights down low
And pull your window curtains;
Oh, let Jah moon come shining in -
Into our life again,
Sayin': ooh, it's been a long, long (long, long, long, long) time;
I kept this message for you, girl,
But it seems I was never on time;
Still I wanna get through to you, girlie,
On time - on time."

I have a natural obsession to Bob Marley. Every time you see me I’m rocking Marley. Shirt, socks, and cap. But let me clear something up for you. I’m not a want to be Jamaican. And I don’t smoke weed. Just to put it on the table.( I don’t smoke, drink, do drugs, gamble, none of that stuff)  But I love Bob Marley. Most people dig him because he’s a peace radical, others love him because he smoke weed, but I have specific reasons. One is because he was unique. His style carried through millons of people black, white green, yellow, or blue. Secondly is his music. His music is on a whole new level which I feel no one can reach. And Last, because he was smooth. The lyrics above are the hottest lines ever.  He was smooth and knows how to charm. So im just letting you know so you can stop questioning my knowledge of Motives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<