mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 15, 2010

THE 3 L3TTER WORD (SEX)

for some guys this part of life can be taunting Yet for others what can they say its just easy. HEY! its just to easy!.....

I look at the classes under me and I found out some disturbing news these past couple of weeks. Evidently the females have no self respect and allow young men to treat them any kind of way. At first I thought that this was impossible because I figured all young women had some type of respect for themselves.

Then I was shown different. Apparently during this day and age all a dude has to do to get "some" is have no respect for a chick and come at her all wrong. For example just go up to a girl and say "hey bitch i want to hit" And she will do it. (??)

Mann Mann Mann i really just dont understand what the world is coming to becuase the young ladies that This activity is coming from are ones who i just least respect

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<