mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Institution of Prostitution- My view on the song Sponsor




Im not going to lie as soon as i turned on my raidio and the beat dropped and Teena Marie started singing her vocals I was sold! I was even more won over when Soulja boy spit his lyrics and i dont even care too much for Soulja boy.  I was thinking yea this song is tight mann. This song is for every female hustler out there.

Then I listend to the last line she said- (IF YOU TRYING TO GET IT THERES SOME WORK THAT COMES WIT IT)....!>>>HMMM uP freeze. Rewind. and i played  back the tape. As i sat and listened to the song more and more i came to realization that some of the things Teena describes in her song is similar to a female prostitue. So basically the sponsor is just a nice word for pimp. and the last line of the song is a simple way to say if you want to drop my panties then you gone have to give something up to.

By no means am i crussifying Teena Marie. I like the song but i want young ladies to understand if a man is doing and buying things for you willingly  9 times out of 10 he expects something in return. And I think that women really need to try and be as independent as possible so that you dont have to depend on any body.

And if your a grown woman and you dont see anything wrong with dropping yo panties for a fake ass louie, and some damn coach shoes i aint saying you a hoe (but you a hoe). Remeber that your one in a million ladies and there is nothing like self respect. Check out Lyfe Jennings song statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<