mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The apple of my Eye (journal)


raising emmanuel

{Question}
So Im sitting here thinking about an individual whom I have been dating for about 8 months now. No break up, no on and off. We have had our share of arguments like any couple but we always patch them up in less than 24 hours. I get frustrated with this one person more than any one I have ever gotten frustrated in my life. Brings me sadness just as well as bringing me joy. And I can picture a life with them.

I can not picture life with out this one person. And I seen others who are fine but they are just not as fine as this one. Is this love? My heart garnishes in this persons kisses and melts in theyre arms. Could this be love? I feel that this is far from lust and many steps up from infatuation but I dont know if this could actually be it. The one and only person who can make me feel this way beyond measures, and make me go against my stubborness.

So I ask myself a thousand times is this love. As shakesphere wrote in sonnet 116 "let me not to the marriage of true minds....Which alters when it alteration finds..That looks on tempests and is never shaken....Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks...Admit impediments. Love is not love....

This poem speaks to me and builds an axiety. How it exist to me that the love that I feel goes beyond lust, and selfish sexual thoughts. For the love that I feel is so much deeper than that. Yet will the apple of my eye ever truly understand that? I dont love her for the moment but for an eternity.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<