mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 11, 2010

Blah Blah Blah


raising Emmanuel



Yeah So I came to the conclusion at the beginning of this year that I want to major in mass communications. Then I realized today that journalist are the most head biting ab nauseous people.



I'm a very silent person. Conservative *keeping to ones self**. I don't like running over people but I will if necessary. I like knowing about everything that is going on in the world and I love having connections, but what I love more than that is being able to express myself in numerous amount of ways and informing others on how to improve themselves.



The problem with the field that I am going into is that it goes against one thing I hate. And I don't want to be a type of person who contradicts them self and is a total hypocrite. The journalism field is a room full of fake people. Not all of them are fake but most of them are. No one can be trusted. Another thing that drives me crazy about journalist is the fact that they will take one fact and blow it up into a preposterous rumor.



One thing that you will notice in media and television today that rumors will escalate and ruin a persons career. People such as Tiger Woods, Micahel Vick, Michael Jackson, and Chris Brown.



If you noticed in with Chris Brown every news person feed off of Rhianna's story and did not bother to gets Chris side. Because Chris decided to keep his mouth close and do the more Honorable thing he lost many of his friends and was pushed down by the media. I'm sure that the accusations about him were blown out of proportions or made up.



So the one thing that I hope to do when I become a journalist is give every detail and not have to be desperate to a point where I will have to degrade anyones status. So lets pray and hope I don't become one of those reporters who don't have anything come out their mouth but blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<