mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 15, 2010

Friends close...Enemies closer

raising emmanuel

Never in my life time have i had so many haters. It seems like when you have something good in your life ppl only want to see you fall. Its like the ones who you least expect drama from are the ones who give it to you the most. Im not saying that i think im the best thinking walking on this earth. Im just saying that I cant live life in peace.

For some ppl they create drama for themselves, but honestly i dont do that. I love peace which is why i rock marley to the fullest. Yet when you cross my paths thats when I can become the meanest one of the group yet i do my dirt like a lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<