mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 11, 2010

JUMP OFF TIGERS D***!



Im really not into golf, but when it comes down to it I always rute for tiger. Tiger woods may have a siddie personality but I have respect for him when it comes down to business. When the masters had took place i was especially hoping he would place 1st becuase of all the chaos the media has put him through for the past year. Unfortunately he only placed 3rd but in my book he is 1st.

As I said in my previous blogs I cant stand the media becuase they will really blow things up and make it everything its not. Tiger has experienced this and has had to grow up before the medias eyes which has a more harmful affect  for a man his age. Y is this? Becuase not only does this affect his personal life but it also affects his career.

I wish Tiger the best of luck for the moves he makes in the future as far as golf and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<