mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I WAN2 DO WAT GROWN PPL DO {RAISING eMMANUEl 1}



Its funny most teenagers come to a point in their life where they come to the conclusion where they believe they are "grown". For some of us this may be true. Why? Because everyone lives different life's and some teenagers actually have to take the role of being grown. Guys more frequently stick there chest out and have the nerve to demand the respect of a man.

Most guys call themselves men and will go out on the street getting into non sense causing all sorts of chaos and trouble. Girls. Well, they are just as guilty. Yet this has a more tragic affect when they try to be Grown Women. For one they may end up with no education to fall back on and will remain pushing around a stroller for the remainder of they re young adult years or worse; they re teenage years.

And with due time this could become an issue to the future generations. I remember my mother mentioning a time when she was around my age (17-18) where she would go to the club during the day and wear her sunglasses to pretend it was dark. When she told me this iii thought to myself "y'all was hell of lame" I mean who goes to the club at twelve in the morning. But at that time the crime rate was not out of the roof and most of her class graduated on time.

So as I sat there and pondered on how much time has changed I realized that I too want to be grown. Yet not the kind of grown that my peers want to pursue. No. You can keep the baby mama drama and the low standard G.e.D. because that is not for me. I want the Master's degree and the high price fashion. You see I want the kind of high clasp grown. No i don't want to the bottle of Yak with the local drunk. O no. I would much rather sip tea with the queen of England and wine and dine with Washington D.C's finest. And I definitely don't want to be at that hot stove at O' Charlies. I prefer the corner office at that big building with the Wall street Journal.

So yes I want to be grown. Yet I don't mind being young so that I can be the rich grown. So i GUESS I WILL WAIT. Why? Because i wan2 do wat the RICH grown ppl do.

want more


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<