mZ wall street

MZ.wallSTREET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails http://emmanuel2010.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 3, 2010

mR. wAyne



Mr.WAYNE

Dear Mr.Wayne I must admit your performance is tight. Your the hottest musician out there. Your like the bob marley of hip hop. But I must say that I am very dissapointed by your recent activity. I dont understand why exactly would you have an illegal loaded gun on your tour bus when you know damn well the police is on your ass for possesion of drugs not too long ago..(hmmm) you got away with it last time dont you think it would be smart to be more careful better yet discrete. Has T.I and Vick taught you anything? Mann (sighs)

And then dont even get me started on your performance at the BET awards. Little girls on stage for the song "i wish i could fuck every girl in the world"? tis tis tis. Man Wayne this really does not look good.

Mr. Wayne I hope you learn your lesson because you need to do better as an African American role model. This could really bring down your success. Lets hope you only get a slap on the wrist because the rap game is nothing with out you.

Yours truly, Mrz.Wallstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment

>wat do u think<